Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

GothicSouL - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* GothicSouL > Topics

Subject: fear
Replies: 5 Views: 597

dyke 18.04.13 - 08:38pm
Stonecold approach yet your eyes filled with warmth and hurt you facade through this life feeling the nothingness yet you are known for the biggest smile... Running running running is all ur mind can fathom as you sit and stare at what you yearn for every obstacle analyzing every possibility seeking you wana hide in the shadows of your past as you fear the unknown lurking in mere seconds away from you each corner tempting to jump you stay on the unknown course that seemed to have you intrigued with fear a fear you simply cannot get enough of a fear you simply cannot do without every smile every tear every drop of blood worth shedding for where you are heading you slowly come out of the darkness of the shadows of your past and step into the hands of the unknown soul who was seconds away from your hands entwined as you are set free every thought every aspect has now become your pure reality *

nuqi 22.04.13 - 10:02am
Nice!!! I had to read to read it twice to comprehensively gather the gist and wit its created in. A smart write, one's inner struggles and a third-person reflection are eloquently portrayed. *

dyke 23.04.13 - 06:46am
Thank you *

dyke 14.07.13 - 08:34pm
The beautiful soul that inspired me that was my muse and which is featured in this piece as the fear has passed away may she rest in peace I love and miss you my darling *

nuqi 30.07.13 - 04:30pm
I'm saddened to learn the motive behind the poem. All the same it's a wonderful tribute. *

dyke 6.08.13 - 11:24pm
Thank you if only she knew this was about her and I :'( I miss u so much my love *

* GothicSouL Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GothicSouL

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits