Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

GothicSouL - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* GothicSouL > Topics

Subject: Silent Tears
Replies: 4 Views: 708

dyke 1.12.12 - 08:40am
as i close my eyes and go back to the dark corners of my soul i find a little girl crying silent tears as she lays dorment i take a step closer she makes no move as i focus more clearly i see that this little girl is me

shes the little girl i lost when they came and took me away i walk up to myself and take my hand i dont want to go staring into my eyes i realise ive been waiting all this time to be found by the one that left her behind in all the agony tears and darkness i embrace myself and begin to release the dorment tears that once laid inside me i finally found you nobody will ever tear us apart i lay beside myself smiling as together we wish with silent tears *

fanking 7.12.12 - 01:50pm
Wow, this is really nice . Symbolic, deeper meaning. This piece has really touched me. *

dyke 7.12.12 - 01:52pm
thank you *

nuqi 30.12.12 - 06:53pm
Firstly, I like to say that I am happy you folks are still out there! This particular piece took me aback, its has great correlation of time, dimension and state of mind.The inner reflection thats somewhat is reminiscent of a twilight zone(you know that 3rd dimension)...is neatly brought to fruition.I enjoyed the read!Bravo!!! *

dyke 4.01.13 - 09:07pm
It means a lot to me knowing you guys are still supporting me thanx *

* GothicSouL Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GothicSouL

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits